Terms and ConditionsLast revision: 23.05.2019
The owner of the website www.codegram.com ('Website') is the company Codegram Technologies, S.L. ('Codegram Technologies'), whose identification date are the following:
Access to the Website
These General Conditions of Access and Use regulate access and use of the users to the Website ('Users').
The services and content of the Website are exclusively addressed to persons older than 14 years of age. Therefore, every time you access and/or use the Website or you provide your personal data, you declare that you are 14 years old, and that you are aware that you are banned from using the Website if you are under 14 years of age. For these purposed, Codegram Technologies may be entitled to request, at any moment, the Users documentation evidencing of their age. In the event the User does not attend Codegram Technologies’ request, the latter will be entitled to ban him/her the use of the Website.
Use of the Website
User undertakes to make diligent use of the Website, and of the information regarding contained therein, and to comply entirely with applicable legislation and these General Conditions of Access and Use, and with any other applicable conditions set forth on the Website.
As a consequence thereof, User undertakes to respect other users and not to express comments and/or content of his/her own or of third parties that could be: (i) unlawful, violent, pornographic, racist and/or denigrating; and (ii) result inappropriate or not pertinent in connection with the activity of Codegram Technologies.
Moreover, User undertakes not to carry out any act that may damage, make the Website useless and/or overcharge the Website, or that may prevent, in any form, its usual use and operation.
Codegram Technologies makes its best efforts to keep the Website in good working order, prevent errors or remedy them, if they arise, amend them, and keep the content of the Website up-to-date.
However, Codegram Technologies does not warrant the availability or continued access to the Website, that there are no errors in its contents or that its contents are up-to-date. Codegram Technologies reserves the right to change, delete or update the information included in the Website, as well as its layout and/or presentation, at any time, without giving prior notice.
Intellectual Property of the Website
All intellectual property rights over designs, databases and/or software (including source codes) of the Website, in their different versions, as well as over its structure, selection and organization, are owned by Codegram Technologies or, where applicable, its licensors without prejudice of the principles, terms and conditions of the free software used to create the Website ( 'Free Software').
Codegram Technologies shall not be held liable, under any circumstance, in any of the following cases:
A case involving any damage, harm, ceasing profits and/or loss suffered directly or indirectly by the User, regardless of the way it may have come to be.
A case involving any infringement of the Website, or of any of their parts, committed by an entity other than Codegram Technologies.
A case involving any infringement resulting from the inability by the User of implementing on time the updates/versions received from Codegram Technologies.
A case involving any infringement arising from a use of the Website that does not comply with the uses allowed according to the General Conditions of Access and Use and to any other condition applicable.
User shall hold Codegram Technologies harmless from any claim, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties, as a consequence of his/her use of the Website, and shall be held liable of the damages and/or prejudices of any kind that Codegram Technologies may suffer as a consequence of the infringement of any obligations to which it is subject under these General Conditions of Access and Use or under the law in force in connection with the use of the Website.
Policy on Hyperlinks
Links to the Website
- Should third parties wish to include a link to the Website on a website ('Linking Site'), they shall necessarily obtain prior, express and written consent from Codegram Technologies.
- In no case does the authorization granted by Codegram Technologies mean that the latter endorses, promotes, guarantees, supervises and/or recommends the content and/or services of the Linking Site nor that it is liable for its content.
- The Linking Site shall comply with the law in force and shall not, in any way, house content of its own or of third parties that: is unlawful, harmful, violent, pornographic, racist and/or degrading; and/or results inappropriate or not pertinent in connection with the activity of Codegram Technologies.
- In the event of infringement of any of the above-referred terms, Codegram Technologies shall, immediately, revoke the consent granted to the Linking Site, which shall delete the said link.
Links to Other Websites
- It is possible to include links to the Website that allow the user to access other websites ('Linked Sites').
- In no case does the existence of Linked Sites imply recommendation, promotion, identification and/or approval by Codegram Technologies of any statements, content and/or services provided through the Linked Sites. As a consequence thereof, Codegram Technologies shall not be held liable for the content, policies and conditions of Linked Sites, being the User the sole responsible to verify and accept them every time that he/she may access and use them.
Personal Data Protection
Should any clause in these General Conditions be declared totally or partially invalid or ineffective, such invalidity or ineffectiveness will only affect that provision or part thereof which is null or void, and the General Conditions shall remain in force in all other respects, the provision or part thereof that is affected being deemed non-existent. Accordingly, only the invalid or ineffective provision of the General Conditions shall cease to be valid, and no other part or provision of these General Conditions shall be annulled, invalidated or adversely or otherwise affected by such invalidity or ineffectiveness, unless, due to being essential to the purpose hereto, it unavoidably affects the General Conditions as a whole.
Access to, and use of, the Website shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
Codegram Technologies reserves the right to amend the content of these General Conditions at any time without prior notice.